Saint John's was founded by a group of faithful Anglicans from Long Island Bahamas who had no where to worship. The first services were held in a wooden house in the early twenthies the number of congregants grew and the need for a church building was growing each and every sunday. The Property for the Church was given by Frank and Sadie Deal. Early in the 1990s the property for the Parish Hall was given by Joe Deal.
Saint John is a small traditional Episcopal (Anglican) Church with a big heart and a strong carribean influence in the Diocese of South East Florida.
Location & Service Time
St. John's Episcopal Church
810 Washington Avenue
Lake Worth, FL
Mail: 1524 Douglas St., Lake Worth FL 33460
The Service of The Holy Eucharist (Sung Mass) @ 12:15 PM